THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Thursday, July 22, 2010

ENVIRONMENTS 11




SYNTONIC RESEARCH INC.
SD66011
1979
STEREO





SIDE A:



ALPINE BLIZZARD

download


SIDE B:



COUNTRY THUNDERSTORM

download



Editor's note: as is the case with all of these Environment records you either like them for what they aren't doing or hate them for what they are. A lot of people only want records to play music but I'm not one of those. I like them because they are non-traditional and aren't music. I actually prefer spoken word records the best but limiting myself to just that would make for a fairly boring record blog now wouldn't it?

2 comments:

beetor said...

Awesome, didn't have this one. Thanks so much!

gog magog said...

bummer that these links are dead man. my internet search shows me you are the only guy with this uploaded on mp3 (at least until the Man pulled your plug!)
if you re-upped this mind expanding album experience, you would like totally OWN it dude! nobody else is even close.