THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, July 12, 2010

HOW TO C.B.


narrated by Leif Jensen


PICKWICK RECORDS
CBLP-001
1976





SIDE A:



CB INTRODUCTION AND EQUIPMENT
PART 95...BREAKING A CHANNEL
TEN CODE...C.B. TERMS (PART I)
CB EXERCISES ONE & TWO
RADIO CHECK...MAYDAY CALL

download


SIDE B:



CALL FOR: DIRECTIONS/ROAD CONDITIONS/POLICE REPORT
CB EXERCISES #3, 4, 5
CB TERMS (PART II)
CB NO-NO'S/ETIQUETTE
CLOSE

download



Editor's note: seeing as I'm out of 45s and don't care if I post one or not I'm going to go totally off-road with my new postings. This record is fairly interesting despite being kinda boring. But boring is sometimes just what I'm looking for when I'm driving or fiddling around and I can listen to something for an hour if it's on a topic which I've never really learned much about and will never pursue it again. It's kind of like a one night stand for the ears.

No comments: