THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

JUST JOKIN AROUND


by Fred Smith


CUMBERLAND RECORDS
CR FS 2025
1977





SIDE A:




download


SIDE B:



download



Editor's note: I listened to this with about as much anticipation as I would have for an unknown comic and was not disappointed. That is, because I have zero expectation for all comics. This didn't make me laugh but outside of Chris Rock, Sam Kinison and a few lesser known comics comedy shows/records don't make me laugh at all. I'm pretty humorless but it's not for a lack of laughing skills but just because I don't laugh at much. As I've mentioned multiple times and will always mention, only my little 2 year old (soon to be 3) can make me laugh a lot. I'll save you the cute stories.

No comments: