THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, August 22, 2010

SHALOM: RENEWAL SONGS FOR CHRISTIANS


by Tom Shelley


RENEWAL RECORDS
SS-16493-01
1969
STEREO





SIDE A:



LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 2:25
OUT OF THE DEPTHS 2:17
ONE MORE CHANCE 4:30
THE ROAD TO EMMAUS 3:55
HOW MY HEART LONGS FOR YOU 2:18
WHAT I NEED 3:34

download


SIDE B:



SHALOM 4:53
BREAD OF THE PEOPLE OF GOD 2:25
MY MAN, MY GOD! 5:29
SING, MY SOUL 2:35
GO IN PEACE 3:04
COME, CHRISTIAN PEOPLE 1:53

download



Editor's note: another folk-rock Jesus album that I prefer over the most recent one that I posted which is highly acclaimed in record collecting circles. It reminds me a lot of a scaled back and less melodic Rev. Carey Landry LP that I posted early on in this blog. If you like this effort then you'll more than likely enjoy that one as well.

2 comments:

Mr. Daad said...

Thank you for another fine enlightening moment in time R.O.

R. O. said...

As always, no problem, sir. Enjoy.