THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Saturday, September 11, 2010

BRAVE TOREROS: AUTHENTIC MUSIC OF THE BULLFIGHT RING


by Fontanna & His Orchestra


PALACE RECORDS
PST-655
1960s?
STEREO





SIDE A:



La Virjen De La Macarena
Grenada
Cielo
Novelillo
La Corrida
Gallito

download


SIDE B



Espana Cani
La Sorella
El Relicario
Banderillo
Angelillo
No Me Toques

download



Editor's note:I'm not exactly well-acquainted with the bullring but to me this sounds more like a Mexican big band missing a few members and playing small but still sounding big. That's not an insult but rather a compliment because I liked this record well enough. It just sounds too loud and raucous for what I expect from the bullring but as I said, I have no clue what I'm talking about.

No comments: