THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OKTOBERFEST: THE MUSIC AND SOUNDS OF THE BIGGEST BEER PARTY IN THE WORLD


with Fritzi Bielmeier, BandMaster


DECCA RECORDS
DL 4332
1950s?
MONO





SIDE A:



BAYERISCHER DEFILER-MARSCH
EIN PROSIT
Opening Ceremony
IM LOWENBRAU
ECHT BAYRISCH - LANDLER MEDLEY
GEH MA MAL 'NUBE! - MEDLEY
JUX POLKA
LUSTIGE LANDLER
MEDLEY

download


SIDE B:



Fairgrounds, Fair organ, etc.
HOLZHACKER BAUM
POLKA MEDLEY
ISARTALER LANDLER
TOLZER SCHUTZENMARSCH
EIN PROSIT
AUF GEHT'S MEDLEY
MEDLEY

download



Editor's note: boring as dry frog farts to me. I don't know, I guess I am against the ceremony and live feed from the festival aspect and would rather hear the songs recorded in a studio to take home with me and hide in a corner until I'm drunk enough to dress up like a penguin and sing like a fool.

3 comments:

Mr. Daad said...

It's seems like you are getting a habit mate, beer beer and more beer, i think you are turning this place into a frat party. And i'm sure i hear your liver screaming for a break. Take care, get some sleep and leave that 6-pack in the fridge please ;-p

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

If only I could find some drug records!

Mr. Daad said...

ROFL !!!