THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

PINELANDS MEMOIR AND OTHER RAGS

CIMG8306
by David Thomas Roberts


EUPHONIC SOUND RECORDINGS
ESR-1224
1983


003


SIDE A:



Madison Heights Girl
Hattiesburg Days
Rock Island
The Girl on the Other Side
Frederic and the Coast
Kreole

download


SIDE B:



Roberto Clemente
Muscatine
For Molly Kaufmann
Forrest County
Pinelands Memoir

download

CIMG8308

Editor's note: I like this Euphonic series LP because it's the last! Never again, man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much do you want for the David Thomas Roberts L.P. ? I'd pay 15$ American... if you would take it... I have no Idea how much it's worth... let me know how to buy it from you... here with a comment...
how would I go about getting it from you... I may buy the other Euphonic albums as well if the price is right... and if it's not that complicated... do I email you at the blog here ? I am not so tech savy... I LOVE the Euphonic posts though... and would like to thank you for them... I have been using the player you have on the page to stream them and they are great... I like that sort of music very,very much so.... thank you... You are doing a public service of the warmest regard...

Schwartz