THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Friday, September 17, 2010

WESOLE PIOSENKI (GAY POLISH SONGS)


with Walt Solek, Regina Kujawa and Bernard Witkowski


DANA RECORDS
DL 1303
1960s?





SIDE A:



GWIZDZACY ZOLNIERZ (Whistling Soldier)
NALEJCIE KIELCHA (Fill Up The Glass)
TESTAMENT (Last Will)
POWROT Z ROBOTY (Return From Work)
POLKA ROBOTNIKA (Workingman's Blues)
DWA CENTY (Two Cents)

download


SIDE B:



POD KRAKOWEM (Near Krakow)
JANEK (Johnny)
HEJ MICHASIU (Hey, Michael)
KARUZELA-WALC (Carousel)
GDYBY'S CZUT SIE SAMOTNY (If You Ever Felt Lonely)
MAMA TATE BIJE (Mom Beats Up Dad)

download



Editor's note: just going through the motions with this one. Any week leading up to my weekend with my daughter I am just passing time and doubling up the record output for the days I won't be available to post. Which means I cheat on a few and don't really listen or record it while I'm in the shower. This was a zone out record for me so you decide yourself if you're still even listening to polka at this point you faithful few.

2 comments:

Mr. Daad said...

A masterpiece 8D
You realy have a twisted taste in records R.O. and i love it.

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

The records own us my brother.