THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, October 11, 2010

BEST FRIENDS FOR FRANCES

Best Friends For Frances front
by Russell Hoban
read by Alice Playten & Arnold Lobel



SCHOLASTIC RECORDS
SCC 2827
1979


Best Friends For Frances Side B


SIDE A:



download


Best Friends For Frances Side A


SIDE B:



download

Best Friends For Frances back

Editor's note: I loved "Bedtime For Frances" when I was wee little but don't recall any of the other books in the series. If I had, none of them would have sounded like an NPR correspondent with one of those nerdy and haughty voices which never strays beyond propriety. Egads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting this. I'm trying to collect all the vintage Frances recordings in time for my son's first birthday. You made my day!