THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, October 31, 2010

BIG PUMPKIN

Big Pumpkin by Erica Silverman
by Erica Silverman


SCHOLASTIC INC.
0-590-61191-7
1993


SIDE A:



download

Editor's note: seeing as I screwed up my scheduling and left no records for the actual day of Halloween I figured that I would add my first cassette to the collection as a bonus to the religious LP I've also posted. I've been having the urge lately to start collecting cassettes instead of vinyl but keep talking myself out of the foolish notion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I have been carefully taking care of my OLD tape of this book for YEARS! Thank you SO MUCH for making an mp3 version of this!!! You have no idea how happy I am :)

the said...

Actually, I see this tape quite frequently at thrift stores and it's also available on eBay. Just letting you know in case mp3s are confiscated by the gov't!

Anonymous said...

Yes I bought my tape from eBay about 10 years ago, I had a search going for 2 years! I am patiently waiting for the CD version to come out....thanks again.

the said...

^^^Yuppers.

James said...

Thanks so much for this -- I have read this book with my two daughters so many times I lost count. I love the illustrations and my 4-year-old loves saying "Drat!" This is a great book--and a fun sing-along version.