THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FAMOUS GHOST STORIES!


with scary sounds!


PICKWICK RECORDS
SPC-5146
STEREO




SIDE A:



THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN
THE GHOST SHIP
THE TELL-TALE HEART
THE RAILROAD SIGNAL MAN
THE HITCH HIKER

download


SIDE B:



A VISIT TO TRANSYLVANIA
THE BLOODY TOWER
THE HAUNTED GOLD MINE
THE SPECTER
THE MISER'S GOLD

download



Editor's note: I recorded this way back in the spring or early summer and hardly remember it although listening to the first few minutes it sounds a bit rough and much like the Halloween story records I posted last year. Too bad! It's Halloween and things should sound creaky, used and old.

As an aside, I have come into a problem: my fucking camera broke! All I did was bump the lens as it extended and now it won't even open. I have about two or three weeks worth of pictures backlogged so I can post those but after that the blog might undergo a drastic change because I can't afford to buy another camera at the moment. Hopefully some of you weirdos out there will take me up on my proposal and make an offer on some of my posted records so that I can raise some funds. I'm not going to beg for donations or anything cheesy like that but I'm more than willing to exchange some product for some payola. Otherwise I'll be posting shit pictures to match the shit recordings.

No comments: