THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Saturday, October 23, 2010

THE HOUR OF THE WITCH

The Hour of the Witch by Gundella
by Gundella


MUTT RECORDS
AR 1877
1971


hotw (2)
(yes, I stoled the pictures)


SIDE A:

Gundella Tells You How to Cast a Spell



click the player(s) to download


SIDE B:

The Seven Knob Candle Spell




Spell To Make a Man Love You (Flower Bulb)




Spell To Make a Woman Love You (Wax Doll)




Love Potion (Coriander Seed)




Spell to Discourage an Unwanted Suitor (Black Rose)




Editor's note: Gundella, a Detroit-area witch, put this LP record out on Mutt Records (Inkster, MI), I believe, in the fall of 1971, though some attribute the label to Top of the Needle Records. Either way it's a great recording which the fine gentleman over at FM Dust kindly shared with me. I now share it with you. Enjoy!

If I've never mentioned it before, I recently started a blog about Gundella. After two years of searching for it in thrift stores and "cheaping" out of paying $40 for it on eBay I finally resorted to begging the generous guy from FM Dust for a copy. Seeing as she is the whole reason I started up this record blog I figured I would record her history in a blog full of old newspaper articles now that I have procured the record. Yup, my life is fairly pathetic. Sadly enough, I actually like blogging!

2 comments:

Mr. Daad said...

FINALY! I always wanted to learn how to brew that Love Potion #5.

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

This lady was a genius. She made a good living out of being a professional witch.