THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, October 04, 2010

RATED "X"

028
by The Greaser Bros.


GRIMM RECORDS
GR 1002
1974


020


SIDE A:



ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK
Roll Down Your Bobby Sox
DUKE OF EARL
Mary Ellen Has A Problem
HANG ON SLOOPY
Where'd You Get That Beer
Officer Kufkey's in the Bushes
BLUE MOON
There's a Birthday in the Audience
16 CANDLES
Will You Respect Me
LOVE POTION NO. 9

download


SIDE B:



What Did You Do To My Hat
Jerry Eats Queerios
DONNA
Good-buy
LEADER OF THE PACK
Thank You
YOU'VE LOST THAT LOVIN' FEELING

download

031

Editor's note: this LP is a little bit strange. The music is about 10 years out of date for the year recorded, the guys playing aren't that good and the jokes are pretty damn lame but yet I still like this record. It's live and with warts but that beats listening to Paul Anka for the 7,000th time. Not that I would know anything about that but you would and that's why I'm here: to reform you bastards. Now do what's right and listen up. To the record. Not me. I was kidding about the reform thing. This is a fun website, right? Shaddup. Oh yeah, God bless you Jerry Blackburn and Carl Adams wherever you may be.

3 comments:

Mr. Daad said...

FINALY! I think you sold out R.O. We now know all that you LOVE and adore Paul Anka secretly otherwise you wouldn't know all about OUR secret obsession with the man, you've been there, at all his concerts, confess brother!

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

I am Paul Anka and you are my disciple. Get used to it.

Mr. Daad said...

I hear and i do not obey! ;-p