THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

YOGA INSTRUCTION FOR RELAXATION AND GOOD HEALTH VOL. 2

040


CONVERSA-PHONE RECORDS
CVP-815
1971


005


SIDE A:



Body Placement
Lying on the Floor
Leg Scissors -Leg Rotation
Arch Gesture - Breast Stroke
Leg Bounce from Supine Locust - Cobra - Bow (Rocking)

download


SIDE B:



Pose of Cat - Pose of Hare
Pose of Frog - Pose of Cow
Pose of Lion - Diamond Pose
Eye Exercises - Neck & Head
Mouth and Facial
The Lotus
Back Arch

download

042

Editor's note: when I hear the two words mouth and facial bunched together I certainly don't want the process explained to me by some inspirational stretching master with a candlestick between his legs who sounds as though he's been inhaling helium. Of course I also don't want a macho man telling me these things either. Yo mama? Now that's entirely feasible my friend.

2 comments:

Mr. Daad said...

It would certainly been more uplifting if it had been the spreadeagle bimbo that had moaned instead.

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

Oh shit, I forgot to change the write-up on the second volume!