THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

CELEBRATION: 1982 WORLD CHAMPION ST. LOUIS CARDINALS

stl1


BUSCH BEER
1982


SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download

Editor's note: I have a picture of this record on my other computer somewhere and the LP itself in amongst hundreds of other records and since I recorded way back at the beginning of the season I'm not about to backtrack. When I find both I will post the pictures. Until then all you get it this glory day record for the birds.

My guess is that this will be ill-timed as Cliff Lee probably will win the game tonight (if they are even playing; I haven't really been paying much attention since I don't particularly care who wins because I like both teams) and the series will continue. Either way it's getting posted this week.

No comments: