THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, November 22, 2010

CIRCLE

Circle front cover
by Circle


FULL CIRCLE RECORDS
FC-001
1977
33 1/3


Circle label A


SIDE A:



Spindrift
Never Ending Circle

download


Circle front insert

Circle back insert

Circle label B


SIDE B:



Blue Man Fantasy
Risin'

download

Circle back cover

Circle (note)Editor's note: you never know what you're going to find at a thrift store but seeing as this one came with a note to Bob (which is my name; well...the shortened version of Robert) I just assumed that it was waiting for me so I took it. Okay, I lie...I didn't actually find the note until just now but my inner-ear heard it and I picked it up in anticipation of my inner-eye catching up. Seeing as the original Bob and Norma (she was given special thanks) didn't feel the need to present this to the world I shall be the stand-in Bob who rejoices and thus the circle be continued. Pass it on hippies and we'll all live in peace, joy and schadenfroh.

2 comments:

Mr. Daad said...

Thank you for this nice but way to short gem. I would have liked to hear a longplayer with this band as they both sing and play realy well. And it was fun that you got a personal dedication, talkin 'bout diehard disciples uh 8)

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

I'm not sure that they even recorded anything else.