THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Saturday, November 20, 2010

LIVE IT UP

021
with Hugh Borde and The Trinidad Tripoli Steel Band


ROOTS PRODUCTIONS
1980s
STEREO


aaaaa


SIDE A:



Live It Up 5:18
The Will 4:52
One Draw 4:37
Cyncopation 5:58

download


SIDE B:



Rebecca 4:57
No One 4:09
Babylon Games 4:03
Motherland 8:39

download

023

Editor's load: I believe that these guys are an Ypsilanti outfit which has been quite successful in their genre. Whether that translates to fame and fortune is beyond my call of judgment. They are very good at what they do but it's not something I would listen to other than for this blog. I might stand and watch a song or two at a festival but despite its richness and quality of sound the music just doesn't do much for me.

FOCUS ON CENTRAL AMERICA: Albion College presents International Week 1983 - September 18-24

No comments: