THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Friday, November 05, 2010

SIN

001
by Poor Old Lu


ALARMA RECORDS
FLR9496
1994
STEREO


a1


SIDE A:



complain
bones are breaking
my world falls down
slow
i am no good
thoughtless

download


008

005


SIDE B:



hope for always
where were all of you
bliss is
cannon-fire orange
ring true
sickly
come to me
army guy (vinyl only cut)

download

004

Editor's note: a lot of other excellent record blogs of my sort probably would never post something like this and thus that's why I am. It's a record that's obscure and though it was produced less than 15 years ago it's part of posterity just as much as Michael Strange or George Wright is. Plus it's a nice white vinyl pressing and anybody who can't see the value in that is a damned bigger fool than I am.


As for the blog: I made some decent money the past few days and am feeling better about the prospects of keeping this thing going even if I have to redo all the pictures at a later date when I get a new camera. I think people are here more for the music than the pictures anyhow, right? I have a little bit of a semi-perfectionist streak and hate delivering a post with shit pictures. All right, I'll shut up about the camera prospects and pictures.

2 comments:

caseypd63 said...

I've never been able to figure out how all of your album pictures are so perfectly straight. Mine always end up curved at the top and bottom. I'm guessing you've got a pretty good camera. Either that or you're a photography genius.

Having been unemployed since May, I can certainly feel your monetary pain. At this point, I'll probably be selling a kidney when the student loans kick in next month.

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

My camera has recently died but I will tell you how many are so straight: I take multiple pictures of each side and then fidget around with any free photo program that I have until they are straight. If not I take more pictures. Haha. I'm truly and completely insane at this point.

Anyway, please rob a bank and buy us both a new camera. Thanks.