THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

SONGS OF THE NATIONAL PARKS

SONGS OF THE NATIONAL PARKS front cover
with Stan Jones and the Ranger Chorus


DISNEYLAND RECORDS
WDL-1005
1960s?


SONGS OF THE NATIONAL PARKS label


SIDE A:



OPENINGNARRATION
SONG OF THE TRAIL
ALONG THE YELLOWSTONE
THE DESERT

download


SIDE B:



GRAND CANYON
SONS OF THE MOUNTAIN
WOODMAN'S PRAYER
RANGERS' HYMN
CLOSING NARRATION

download

SONGS OF THE NATIONAL PARKS back cover

Editor's note: I hope this doesn't sound like a break-up letter but it sure feels like one! I think the end of the blog is near since I no longer have a camera and don't want it to look as third-rate as it did when I first started it. I can't afford to buy a camera and since nobody has bitten on the record buying offer we'll see what happens. Plus I'm getting a little tired of posting every day but I've been saying that for a while now. In a perfect world I wouldn't be having money issues and this stupid shit would continue on forever but I'm afraid it's not long for this world. Just saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi R.O.G. !
Don't be pessimistic.
You have been making good job.
Most of your musical material is unique, and I hope that in some way it helps many people ...
Cheer from Russia.
Supr