THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, November 15, 2010

TRAVELLER'S KLINGENDE WAHLPARADE

Die Traveller's Klengende Wahlparade front cover
by Die Travellers


SABA RECORDS
SB 3058
1950s?


Die Traveller's Klengende Wahlparade label A


SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download

Die Traveller's Klengende Wahlparade label B

Editor's note: despite my love of Nietzsche, Brahms and Wagner there are a few things german which I loathe: namely the language itself and the Hofbrauhaus! I love good beer and in my estimation no good beer is served in a big house with a bunch of drunks! Let drinking be a solitary thing or at worst a social occasion with only close friends. Of course, any smart fellow has few social occasions and even less close friends. As for what this record is all about: sounds like Nazi propaganda that Himmler never got around to. Actually, I have no clue what's being said, sung or played.

No comments: