THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Friday, December 03, 2010

BLUES FOR BABY JESUS

PICT0047
featuring the trumpet of Gary Mann


E & E INSURANCE CO.
EE-101
STEREO
1972


4


SIDE A:



Jingle Bells
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Alone At Christmas Time
Sleigh Bells
Blues For Baby Jesus

download


SIDE B:



O Holy Night
Adeste Fidelis
The First Noel
Silent Night
Christmas Song

download

PICT0049

Editor's note: I have to say that I am not a huge fan of Christmas music like some of you out there or Dixieland, Blues, etc., but this is one of the greatest albums I've posted on here. Like my daughter says about the "My Little Pony" theme song, "This is the perfect song!". And so are these.

2 comments:

Baron said...

I don't believe it - It's August - one of the greatest albums! ... here goes ... Baron

gpmtrixie said...

OMG! Every once in a while, I google this LP and never find it! Here it is! My parents had this and we used to play it over and over. Thanks.