THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Thursday, December 16, 2010

CHRISTMAS MAGIC

hugo
by Hugo Winterhaler and his Orchestra and Chorus


RCA CAMDEN RECORDS
CAL 449
1958
MONO


121212112


SIDE A:



White Christmas
Winter Wonderland
I'd Like To Hitch A Ride With Santa Clause
That Christmas Feeling
That's What I Want For Christmas
Carol Of The Bells

download


SIDE B:



Christmas Island
Swingin' On A Star
Deck The Halls Wth Boughs Of Holly
Wassail Song
Away In The Manger/I Saw Three Ships
The Second Star On The Right

download

Editor's note: falalalala I'm not listening any more! Make Christmas go away already! Just kidding. It's choral music and I'm getting kinda bored with it. Nice enough though for you good people infected with the Christmas cheer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello , does any one by any chance know how much is this record on the original case ?