THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Friday, December 10, 2010

FROST JR. HIGH SCHOOL WINTER CHORAL CONCERT 1973

Picture0156
directed by Mr. Henry Nassko & Mrs. T. Moe


QCA RECORDS
30313
1973
STEREO


2141444214


SIDE A:



Christmas Wish
Candyman
Sleigh Ride
O Come, O Come Emanuel
Hi-Ho The Holly
Winters Night Has Fled Away
Do You Hear What I hear?
Lo How A Rose E're Blooming
Israeli Lullaby
A Musical Christmas Carol
Roundelay Noel

download


SIDE B:



Geus Bambino
Silver Bells
Adoramas Te
Jubilate Deo
Balualow
Pin A Star On A Twinkling Tree
T'was The Night Before Christmas

download

Picture0159

Editor's note: a high school girlfriend of mine went to this school and so did my nephew so when I saw this record yesterday I figured I should pick it up. Of course if it didn't have such a cool cover I probably would have passed since high school chorus music is quite common at the thrift stores. The cover wins out this time.

No comments: