THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Friday, December 17, 2010

GOD'S LOVE GIFT: A CHRISTMAS CANTATA

038
by Harold DeCou


SINGCORD RECORDS
ZLP 919S
1974
STEREO


21113133


SIDE A:




God's Love Gift 2:06
The Prophecy  2:58
There's Room 3:33
God's Wondrous Gift of Love 2;27
Alleluia! Glory to God! 3:47

download


SIDE B:



Lullaby 3:19
Wise Men 3:09
For God So Loved the World 4:26
Medley 5:05
God's Love Gift Finale 2:18

download

039

Editor's note: it's about what you'd expect from a cantata by a normal composer.

The Lewiston Daily Sun - Dec 16, 1981
The Pittsburgh Press - Dec 18, 1986

7 comments:

notwal said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you. I have been trying in vain to find this recording for years. I sang in this a couple of times in the past. One of my favorite cantata's of all times. Thanks so much. It means a lot to me.

Anonymous said...

Gracias. Lo estuve buscando por mucho tiempo.
Gracias.
Gracias.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! My church's choir sang this cantata the year my youngest was born (he's now 30) and it is music and a memory I cherish. I so appreciate you making it available to listen to. DKP

Charity Sudargo said...

I failed to download God's Love Gift. Anybody can help? I really need the recording for rehearsal.....

Charity Sudargo said...

I can not download God's Love Gift. Is it removed? how can I get the recordings? I really need it. Thank you.

Charity Sudargo said...

I tried to open this recording but always failed and the link said it was removed. Could you please kindly reupload it again?

the said...

I know I'm 4 years late in answering but it's been uploaded again. :)