THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN (THE FUN SONGS OF CHRISTMAS)

PICT0023
with The Do-Re-Mi Children's Choir


MCA RECORDS
MCA-15007
1973
STEREO


3665376365


SIDE A:



MEDLEY: SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN/JINGLE BELLS 2:51
FROSTY THE SNOWMAN 2:10
A MARSHMALLOW WORLD 2:23
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH 2:10
A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS 2:03

download


SIDE B:



RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER 2:20
LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! 2:06
I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS 2:14
HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS 2:24
LET'S ALL SING A SONG FOR CHRISTMAS 2:20

download

PICT0024

Editor's note: the first song skips right at the beginning a few times but them's the breaks. Otherwise it's a strong album by a children's choir. Oh boy, eh?

1 comment:

Kristy Gutreuter said...

this is the record we played at Christmas growing up. this album is the strongest memory i have of my childhood. my father has passed away and it takes me back to Christmases together. thank you so much for posting, brings tears to my eyes to hear. i still remember every word!