THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BUNNY GIRLS

033
by Bunny Girls


OASIS RECORDS
OL 1552
STEREO
1975


11


SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download

035

Editor's note: well, this blog sure had an auspicious ending as a daily music blog didn't it? You can blame a bad bout of the flu for that as I had fluids coming out of every hole for a good 4 days and was sick enough to not be able to blog. The other two weeks was just sheer laziness. Anyhow, I'm back and most likely will only post a few records a week but that fits better with a normal hobby than the daily routine. I probably wouldn't have even come back if I hadn't gotten a few offers for records and sold one for a few hundred doll-hairs on eBay. I love records but can't afford the hobby even at thrift store prices.

As for this record: I couldn't resist picking it up even though I have no clue what it's going on about. However, you can never pass up a record by Korean chicks called Bunny Girls. Too bad the previous owner marked up the covers with a pen. Enjoy you heathens.

No comments: