THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Saturday, January 29, 2011

MARCH OF THE BUNNYKINS / JOGGLE

Bunnykins1
by The Royal Doulton Band; conducted by Ted Gray


BANDLEADER RECORDS
BUN 100
1984


bunnykins3


SIDE A:



MARCH OFTHE BUNNYKINS

download


SIDE B:



JOGGLE

download


bunnykins2

Editor's note: I don't know if this is supposed to be a 45/33 RPM so I went with what I thought sounded right, 45. This is only the second record I've posted this year but oddly enough they both include bunnies! Odd that I didn't even try for that effect but maybe it's a sign of things to come. Let's hope not!

2 comments:

Mr. Daad said...

I have my own theory about your bunnyaddiction R.O.
I think you spent your X-mas holidays at the PLAYBOY MANSION, yuo lucky son of a b....

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

I'd like to go there and put that old goat Hefner into a retirement home.