THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Saturday, February 26, 2011

YOU'RE IN MY ACT

002
by Frankie Scott


ARCO RECORDS
LP-501-S
1974


SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download

005

Editor's note: I told you I didn't quit! Now I'm about caught up with my once a week quota or at least will be when I post the harp record I need to take pictures of. Frankie is a par for the course comedian for the time but he did get a little risque on this record with his use of the world queer and other euphemisms for the lifestyle. I was surprised but not shocked and though that most of his comedy was pretty good for being otherwise really clean.

2 comments:

caseypd63 said...

Two days in a row?? Dammit! Now I'm going to have to put up another record tomorrow in order to keep up.

emailsyucky said...

Looks good. Thanks!