THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Thursday, March 10, 2011

MOODS FOR A STORMY NIGHT

011
by The Mystic Moods Orchestra


BAINBRIDGE RECORDS
BT 6202
1972
STEREO


SIDE A:



THE LOOK OF LOVE 3;15
LOVE THEME FROM A RHAPSODY 3:03
FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD 4:34
MOONLIGHT 2:32
FRIENDLY PERSUASION (Thee I Love) 2:56

download


SIDE B:



CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU 3:09
LIVE FOR LIFE 2:52
LOVE THEME FROM TRISTAN AND ISOLDE 6:00
A VERY PRECIOUS LOVE 2:47
THE GLORY OF LOE 2:51

download

013

Editor's note: I was going to say "great record but... really ...2 sides?" then I reconsidered seeing as most of you people are truly insane and want more and more of everything until it's all gone. I'm no different, really, I just have a blog and my job is to make fun of people and then give you something so that it seems like I'm a great person who is only really looking out for you. Yeah right! Shut up already and listen to this schlock you greedy bastard.

2 comments:

radiovideo said...

Hello,

Just a quick word to let you know that you are featured in our blogroll on Radio.Video.Jazz

Please check our site. If you like our work, do link back to us.

If you feel like contributing, let us know.

A lot of thanks.

The Radio.Video.Jazz Team

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

Cool. Thanks. I'll add you back.