THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, April 24, 2011

ROCK 'N ROLL MUSIC: DESIGNED FOR DANCING

CIMG9603
by Claude Cloud and His Orchestra


MGM RECORDS
E3466
1950s?
MONO


CIMG9591


SIDE A:



CLOUDBURST
FLIP AND SKIP
THE BIG HORN
BAND-UP
HIGH WINDS
MOANIN'

download


SIDE B:



CLOSE OUT
BEGINNER'S MAMBO
THE DOUBLE WHAMMY
AROUND THE HORN
THE BEAT
SHOULD I

download

CIMG9606

Editor's note: people tend to get upset that I post whole record sides instead of individual tracks and that's understandable since some of you not only want free music but sorted, explained and readily available tunes at your command. Guess what? Too bad! I record the records at 128 mps because it's easier on my hard drive memory to store, less likely to be pirated and designed for preview listening. Most of you are satisfied with that setup and I'm happy to have you around but for the ones who aren't and demand higher quality, repeatedly e-mail me asking for this and that, etc., you can basically suck it. Seriously, don't be a vampire.

Oh yeah...the record: designed for dancing in the 1950s! If you like that sort of thing. In general I tend to opt out of dancing because I'm not a chick! But if you feel close enough to your feminine side or are indeed a lady then dance away.

1 comment:

Potzorbie said...

Side B doesn't have a link.