THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, May 02, 2011

LET US UNITE

CIMG9744
by Louis Farrakhan


A.V.C. RECORDS
10903
1984
STEREO


SIDE A:

LET US UNITE 5:28



download

LET US UNITE 3:48



download


SIDE B:

BENEFIT OF UNITY 6:47



download

BENEFIT OF UNITY 4:49



download

CIMG9747

Editor's note: since everybody is celebrating the faux death of one Muslim I might as well promulgate the fake love of another. A little calypso Allah for the soul. Anyway, seeing as we share a birthday (not the same year of course) I've always liked the guy because he says whatever he wants. I don't have to believe it to like his message. Also, seeing as I'm in the sharing mood I'll even separate the tracks for ye. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is politic only
no real mucisian

Anonymous said...

I really don't like hearing anything that Farrakhan has to say because he says enough in the samples inserted into rap songs for the last 20 years. BTW, do you know if there's some recording by him about his abduction by aliens? Yes, it's true, old Minister Farrakhan thinks that he was taken away by force aboard a spaceship! The question is, why didn't they keep him?! Oh, to hear him go on and on about his journey into space would be heavenly. [;

the said...

The only thing that I know about Crazy Louie is that we both share the same birthday, May 11th, though he's obviously much older than me.

Anonymous said...

Why, I'll be damned: my sister's birthday is on May 11th as well! I'm sure she'd be happy to know that she shares a birthday with old Farakhan, the ex-bongo drummer!! [;