THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Thursday, July 07, 2011

THE HOLY BIBLE EXPOSES JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR

CIMG0104
by Jack Van Impe


DIADEM RECORDS
DLP 313
1971


CIMG0107


SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download

CIMG0106

Editor's note: I'm not religious but I love me some Jack Van Impe! In fact, listening to classic preachers like him is preferable to me over music, news or sports talk. I suppose that my liking Dr. Jack has a little to do with his belief in the New World Order and that he preaches against its evil on a regular basis and has done so for many years. Yep, nothing like conspiracy and fables to grow a heart warm and cozy.

2 comments:

SteveAsat said...

Now THAT'S obscura! I happen to own the other copy of this LP, so I guess it was either you or me who'd wind up posting it.

the said...

Long live Van Impe!