THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Thursday, September 29, 2011

IS HEALTH THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM? QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS


by Dr. Ernie Panza, narrated by Jim Miller


T-TOWN RECORDS
31419/31420
33 1/3
1970s?


SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download

Editor's note: well now... I found this lucky surprise inside an LP entitled "The Golden Facts of Life --- And Health" by Reginald R. Gold, D. C., PH. C.. I don't know if I just put the 45 in there after buying them from a local Salvation Army or if it was in there and I somehow missed it when I perused the wax to verify its playability chances. Either way it's here and it's about chiropractic! I hope you enjoy this because the full length LP by Gold will be coming sooner than later. Of course I've said such things before and then disappeared for months on end. We'll see.

As for Panza himself: I think he is still with us but it could be his son or just another guy with the same name and profession. Not that it matters since nobody can take Panza away from us now!

No comments: