THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

STRIP ALONG WITH US




STRAND RECORDS
SLS 1072
1962




SIDE A:



A PRETTY GIRL IS LIKE A MELODY
MISTY
SOPHISTICATED LADY
BLUES IN THE NIGHT
NIGHT TRAIN

download


SIDE B:



HARLEM NOCTURNE
TEMPTATION
BASIN STREET BLUES
MY HEART BELONGS TOP DADDY
MOOD INDIGO

download



Editor's note: I've never been to a strip joint and don't plan on going anytime soon either. Not that I have anything against dancing naked chicks but seeing as it's morally reprehensible to me to pay to see boobs I'll pass on the show. However, if you're up for getting naked and doing it for free I'll set up shop around yer dancing table any day. Just make sure there aren't other dudes hanging about because two guys hairy eyeballing the same gratis stripper is almost worse than paying a ho to bare her wares.

5 comments:

Bill said...

This is halarious! If I owned a record company, this is the stuff I would put out...

the said...

Me too.

Anonymous said...

I found this album today for a dollar !!! Awesome !

Pilgrip said...

The links are broken.

Pilgrip said...

The links are broken.