THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, October 10, 2011

TWO SIDES OF LEONARD NIMOY

by Leonard Nimoy


DOT RECORDS
DLP 25835
1968
STEREO





SIDE A:



Highly Illogical 2:21
The Difference Between Us 2:15
Once I Smiled 2:07
Spock Thoughts 3:00
By Myself 2:15
Follow Your Star 2:29
Amphibious Assault 2:40

download


SIDE B:



The Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins 2:18
Cotton Candy 2:34
Gentle On My Mind 2:46
Miranda 2:55
If I Were A Carpenter 2:45
Love Of The Common People 2:45

download


Editor's note: I'm sure that this record has been posted elsewhere umpteen times but seeing as I don't look around much at record blogs unless they feature rather obscure stuff I have never heard it myself. Not even a snippet. So, after finding two Spock records at an estate sale I snatched them up and intend to beam them across yer galaxy. Having thus far listened to the first side I am quite impressed! Spock rocks!

2 comments:

Paul said...

You really have some great stuff!!

the said...

Thanks, Paul. I think so, too, which is why I'm re-activating this thing.