THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, June 18, 2012

DEVELOPING YOUR ESP

by Robert E. Griswold, music by Steven Bergman

EFFECTIVE LEARNING SYSTEMS, INC.
1986
CASSETTE


SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download


Editor's note: I don't want to say that I feel cheated by this recording but I sure expected lots of talking and little music. Not that the music is bad but it's not giving me any subliminal thoughts because I'm busy multi-tasking due to the fact that's what people do when they listen to music. Just the same it's better than REO Speedwagon. 

Ooops, just realized that I listened to the B side first which is apparently the pure music portion of the programming. SIDE A has just about what I expected from the ESP field and some pretty good sections of music which meld into more new age during the lesser parts. Most excellent.

No comments: