THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, April 17, 2017

CHA CHA CHA, BLAH BLAH BLAH & OTHER GREAT ADVENTURES IN LO-FI


The record re-uppification continues with all-time rejects from Perez Prado, Ray Bourbon, an album of Jacques Brel covers, the steam piano of John Muri, Halloween sound effects, Christmas music, Christian rhetoric and a fat helping of Johnny Pineapple.

I would write more commentary but I'm not exactly trying to entertain anybody with these offerings and do it merely to facilitate my own insanity. I mean, technically, you should be entertaining me since you're mooching these lo-fi recordings from the blog because you're a tightwad scavenger.


Anyway, I'm not trying to cheat the man, be the low-brow collector fan blog or anything of that sort. In fact, I barely ever listen to music. It gives me little pleasure and what's pleasure in the grand scope of things except a distraction from reality. Oh wait, reality's a mutable concept these days as well, isn't it? Egads, drop the bombs already would ye?

Here's some audio for the occasion:

A Munich Beer Festival At The Hofbrauhaus
An Evening In Copenhagen
Brel Lives!
God's Love Gift: A Christmas Cantata
Great Mambos & Other Latin American Favorites
The Holy Bible Exposes Jesus Christ Superstar
John Muri At The Detroit Fox Theatre
Johnny Pineapple & Co. From Hawaii
Night In A Graveyard
Songs Of Eastern Birds

No comments: