THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

UPDATE

Since I'm still getting requests for album uploads after several years of not updating the blog I've decided to re-up the mp3s that I have on file. Many were lost with a crashed drive but I still have quite a few. If you'd like to see an album re-upped leave a comment. I'll do my best to post them.

Some of the re-ups include:

A Folk Song Life of Christ
Ashes To Ashes B/W You Don't Know About Love by The Mindbenders
Blues For Baby Jesus
Final Curtain
Ghostly Sounds (Peter Pan Records)
Ghostly Sounds (Power Records)
Have Burro, Will Travel
The Hilarious Spike Jones
Holiday In Mexico
Judy Canova In Hi-Fi
Marv Herzog's Oktoberfest Album
Moods For A Stormy Night
Rejoice! Music For The Worship Of God In The Twentieth Century
Sell Yourself Rich
Signs Of The Zodiac: Cancer
Sonny Hall Plays Baseball At The Astrodome
Steinmetz On Sex 
Testimony Of Nancy Lupinski
Unique Percussion
The Vibrant Guitar of Robert Lawrence Luca

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll alert the press.

the said...

Thanks, prick.

Joeri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joeri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.