THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

SPOKEN UND SUNG



Well, luck is your saltwater bint if you're lusting after lo-grade noise because I've recovered several hundred mp3s that I believed to be lost from this blog. Which should make a few of you happy and multiple ingrates who have left churlish comments over the years, fairly pissed off. They, of course, are mostly the exceptions to the rule but their crude demands for higher quality audio have spurred me on to this re-uppification project that I am currently embarking upon. You see, archiving is my thing and not music. That the two met is merely happenstance though I will admit to being a connoisseur of spoken word albums. No matter, I've already said too much. Listen or don't. Here are 10 recovered selections with links to their original posts. Have at it.

  Angel Love label

An Evening With The New York Harp Ensemble
Angel Love
Come Out: Songs For Children's Celebrations Ages 2-8
Make Believe Days
Musical Gadgets
Munich's 800 Years
Songs Of Victory
The Spectrum Of Sacred Sound
Speak Well: Off The Record
The Un-Typical Politician 

No comments: